Psychoeducational testing is a wonderful process that enables us to discover the inner functioning of your mind or your child’s mind. With psychoeducational assessment, you will become more aware of your mind’s functioning, your strengths, and your capabilities. You can find answers to the following questions after obtaining the results of your psychoeducational testing:
- How does your brain process information?
- What is the best way to present information to your brain?
- How do you learn best?
- What is your grade level of reading/writing/math/ language skills?
- Do you have any trouble with attention, focusing, impulsivity?
This assessment taps your or your child’s learning potential in relation to behavioral, emotional and academic achievement. This service is offered to people of any age, including children, teenagers and adults.
Why would you consult?
- Are you worried about your child’s performance in school?
- Do you notice that you are not reaching your learning potential?
- Are teachers encouraging you to test your child for learning, behavioural or attentional difficulties?
Psychometric tests are offered for the following:
- Cognitive functioning
- Emotional and behavioural functioning
- Attention deficiency and/or hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Intelligence testing
- Visual motor coordination
- Focus and everyday attention
- Auditory processing
- Communication and language skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Coping and adjustment skills
- Autism spectrum disorder