What is Psychodynamic Therapy?
Did you know that your general attitude, self-esteem and emotions originate in your formative years of childhood? Psychodynamic therapy is a very helpful therapeutic process that allows you to gain insight into why you are experiencing personal conflict, emotional difficulties, or dysfunctional relationships.
In this therapy, I can help provide you with an awareness of the origins of your issues. You will learn a lot about yourself and be able to make better life choices, thus leading a healthier, more peaceful existence! This process is like gardening, where you will clear out the weeds in your beautiful garden!
Why would you consult?
- Are you feeling chronically depressed?
- Do you have a low self-esteem?
- Do you tend to have problematic relationships?
- Do you have trouble managing your emotions?
- Are you recognizing that you are making the same mistakes over and over again?